THINK Session 8: Summary and Conclusion
1. We need to see evangelism as birth, rather than recruitment.
2. We need to see discipleship as parenting, rather than orientation training.
3. We need to see relationships between the sexes as occurring between siblings, rather than colleagues.
4. We need to approach our home lives as households, rather than atomised workers.
5. We need to view our work as stewards in the family of God, rather than the city of men.
6. We need to think about church government in terms of fathers and mothers, rather than sexless leaders.
7. We need to see the church as a family on mission, rather than an organisation.