Some Exciting News
For those who want a bit more detail, the shape of the book is like this:
1. Spirit and Sacrament: Pursuing the Best of Both Worlds. An introduction to the vision, the concept, the language, and the argument of the book.
2. Charis: A Theology of Gift. Why a gift-based understanding of everything is the best way to approach Scripture, and how we should (and shouldn’t) respond to the gifts God gives us.
3. Chara: Joy Unspeakable. Christianity is not always as a joyful as it is supposed to be, but being Eucharismatic can help us with that in all kinds of ways.
4. Eucharistic: What Do You Have That You Did Not Receive? A biblical and historical argument for being sacramentally deep, liturgically rich, historically rooted and self-consciously catholic.
5. Charismatic: Zealously Desire Spiritual Gifts. A biblical and historical argument for earnestly desiring spiritual gifts: prophecy, languages, healing, miracles, the whole lot.
6. Eucharismatic: When You Come Together. Reflections on how to actually put this into practice, whether we are looking to lean more into the eucharistic stuff, the charismatic stuff, or both.