My Five Favourite New Terms of 2013
5. Reductio ad abspheredom. The process of becoming smaller, and simultaneously more amusingly branded, by multiplying into apostolic spheres.
4. John sequitur. A logical conclusion that wouldn’t follow if it wasn’t stated by John Piper.
3. Reformedish. Like Calvin in a good way (big God, preeminent Christ, truthful Bible, grace-filled gospel, clear ecclesiology, missionary zeal), but not in a bad way (insert problem with full-blown high Calvinism here). This word was invented, as far as I know, by Derek Rishmawy - who I presume would define it in this vague yet winsome kind of way.
2. Eucharismatic. Someone who worships God both through sacraments and liturgy, and through using spiritual gifts like prophecy, languages and so on.
1. Same-sex mirages. The undoubted winner was coined by Doug Wilson, and probably needs no further explanation.
Honourable mention also goes to Obamandias, on the basis that Shelley would certainly have written about the healthcare website if he was alive today. Any I missed?